Sunday, July 20, 2008

Success!!!

She did it!!! Grace finally decided to go on the potty without being asked. Grace turned 3 in June, so this has been a long time coming. I have been trying for the past few months to potty-train her and she has wanted nothing to do with it. Her pediatrician said at this age, going potty had to be her idea and sure enough, it was. I am so glad that Grace is a stubborn little girl. It has presented me with some challenges, but I know that it will serve her well in this world. I am so proud of you my sweet Grace.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Could I be any more jealous!?! Oaklee is still on her way, we hope, to being potty trained! It has been pretty frustrating, I just wish she would do it! But I am glad for little Gracie, she brings me hope! Maybe she can talk some sense into Oak!