Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July Parade

We had so much fun this morning at our ward's 4th of July breakfast. We went and ate breakfast outside at the church and afterwards had a primary parade. It was so fun to see all of the little kids on their bikes; they were decorated so cute. Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays. I am grateful for this wonderful land we live in and the freedoms that we enjoy each and everyday. I am grateful for all of the men and women who have fought and who have given their lives so that we can enjoy freedom, and for those who are still fighting to protect it.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

I love your new blog design! How did you make it so only the middle section moves when you scroll down? I've been trying to figure that out and I'm having trouble...

The Wards said...

Looking at your pictures make me even more disappointed that I missed the breakfast!!! You are so positive and I really appreciate that. I can tell you are such a sweet mom and a really kind person. I also am thankful for our country and those who have and do serve to protect it, but I take it for granted. It was so touching to read your thoughts!

Brittney said...

Hey! I found your blog from the shawcrofts page... and I love it! I love all the pictures. That was such a fun birthday party for Gracie!! I love the smiley pictures of little Emma. I am also very sad I missed the breakfast, it looked like a lot of fun!

Lisa Burbidge said...

Looks like everything was wonderful and fun. Hope you can make it up to my house with the kiddos for a fun day out!! Lisa