Tonight while I was making dinner, I asked the girls if they would go and play with Emma. They must have tired her out because when I went to go check on her, this is what I found. I don't know, do you think she has enough toys to play with?
That was a lot to catch up on, but I loved every minute of it. I know I say this every time, but your girls are SOOOO CUTE!!! Emma is lucky to have such sweet sisters that not only are a big help, but love her like crazy. Our family loves Wheeler Farm and Thanksgiving Point. It's fun to see farm animals (even if it is a little stinky) and ride the pony, and it is inexpensive. Yes, I totally, agree that summer days are the BEST. Congratulations, Grace, on mastering the potty!!!!! Yeah!!!!!
Your girls are adorable! Brent and I were laughing out loud at them on their bikes on Sunday! It was so funny! Alexa kept saying that her bikes was "unlucky & only three years old so it couldn't do anything!" It was awesome! I love being your blogger buddy!
5 comments:
That was a lot to catch up on, but I loved every minute of it. I know I say this every time, but your girls are SOOOO CUTE!!! Emma is lucky to have such sweet sisters that not only are a big help, but love her like crazy. Our family loves Wheeler Farm and Thanksgiving Point. It's fun to see farm animals (even if it is a little stinky) and ride the pony, and it is inexpensive. Yes, I totally, agree that summer days are the BEST. Congratulations, Grace, on mastering the potty!!!!! Yeah!!!!!
Good job on the great pictures and news. The girls are looking a doing wonderful. You're a super Mom!!
Dad
Your girls are adorable! Brent and I were laughing out loud at them on their bikes on Sunday! It was so funny! Alexa kept saying that her bikes was "unlucky & only three years old so it couldn't do anything!" It was awesome! I love being your blogger buddy!
They all look like they are having way too much fun!!!
No wonder Emma is so happy all the time. She has so many fun toys to play with. Your girls are darling!
Post a Comment