Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Seth @ 1 month

Well I can't believe that my baby boy is already 1 month old. I know that these pictures are basically all the same, but I just couldn't decide on one, so I put all three!!! I just love this little guy so much!!!! He is such a sweetheart and I just can't get enough of him. I love you my sweet baby Seth.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

I love all three pictures, he is so handsome!!!

I hope that you are doing well, I really miss you!! Please let me know if you need anything, I would love to come meet this little man sometime!:)

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

Emily- he is so adorable!! I can't believe that he already 1 month!! What a cutie:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a baby BOY!! He is adorable!!! HOpe that everything is going well :)

Chelsey said...

Wow, time flies. He is sure a cutie.

The Wards said...

I'm just thinking how fast time has gone by, even since you posted this! We need to figure out how to add a couple of hours to each day so we can cherish our children while they are still little, without having time go by so quickly!!