Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kindergarten

Today my little Gracie started Kindergarten. She has been asking me when it was going to be her turn to go to school since last week when Alexa started. So when today came, she was more than ready to go!!!! Alexa's school starts at 8:00 and so she just figured that she would go at the same time as well. When I told her that Kindergarten started an hour later, she was not too happy about that. So, needless to say our morning was filled with a lot of "is it time to go yet?" questions. She was so excited walking up to school this morning. She couldn't wait to get there.



Watching her walk into her classroom was a little rough, but I handled it a lot better than I thought I would. I just can't believe that my little baby is in Kindergarten. She had such a fun day at school and when I went to pick her up she was all smiles. Congrats Grace on your first day of Kindergarten. I love you!!!!

4 comments:

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

So cute!! I love the pic where she is doing the turn pose. I can't believe that she is in kindergarten!

Chelsey said...

Yay for Grace! I know all about being a younger sister and it's so nice when it's FINALLY your turn. She looked absolutely adorable. (I love her backpack)! I'm glad she had a good day.

Brittney said...

Oh Grace is so so so cute!! I love the curly hair and you can tell she is so excited:) Kindergarten is such a fun step!

The Wards said...

She is so cute and I can't believe she is already in Kindergarten!!! What a sweet and happy daughter you're raising!!!