Tuesday, May 18, 2010

George Seth Horton

Our sweet baby boy is here!!!! Our little Seth was born May 7, 2010 at 3:29pm. He weighed 7lbs. 8oz and was 20 inches long. He is such a sweetheart and we are so in love with him.

12 comments:

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

congrats!congrats!congrats!He is so very handsome!! I bet Doug is happy to have a little more testosterone over there!!:)

Lisa Burbidge said...

I am so excited for you. Congrats!!! When you are ready for a house break we would love to have you come and play!

Brittney said...

Holy Baby Lovin', he could not be any cuter!!! I am so happy to see some pictures of him and cannot wait to meet him! What a handsome little man... much take after his Grandpa! LOL:)

Alan said...

He is a sweetie! I am proud of what a super mother you are!

Love
Dad

Gilbert Family said...

Aw-he's adorable! Congrats to you guys! You are gonna love having a boy :)

Amanda said...

So Cute! You do realize that I'm the one to thank for your super cute car seat right? I scared Doug into buying a new one....you're welcome.

The Wards said...

I'm in love with him too!! He is darling!!! So glad mom and baby are doing well!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! Congratulations! I hope all of you are doing well.

Karen said...

He's beautiful! (that's ok to say with a boy...trust me :)) Congrats. Hope you're getting rest!

Misty said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby! I keep asking Doug if you need anything, but I may be asking the wrong person! Let me know what we can help with.

Chelsey said...

He is SOOOO cute. I love the last picture the most. His eyes are adorable. We love you, Seth!

Tricia said...

He looks so peaceful