Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma!!!!

Today our sweet Emma turned 2 years old. To celebrate we had a little Blue's Clues party for her. At first she wasn't too sure about everyone staring at her and having all the attention on her, but once she ate some of her birthday cake, she starting smiling and acting like her normal happy self.




Emma had such a fun time tonight and as you can see, she was very excited about her new backpack. I am so grateful that 2 years ago, we welcomed our sweet little Emma into our family. She is such a sweet little girl and is such a blessing in our lives. I love you Emma.

3 comments:

Amie said...

We had so much fun playing with her the other day! Such a darling girl. Happy birthday sweet little Emma. :)

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Emma! She is such a cutie and a great cuddle buddy!:)

Anonymous said...

Emily, I can't believe that she is 2!! Your girls are growing up so fast!! We were thinking about you guys the other day- hope you're doing well!