Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ballet

Again, sooooo behind on my posts. At the beginning of January the girls started ballet. It was Alexa's third year taking it and Grace's first year. Grace was so excited to get new ballet shoes and actually be able to go in the dance room. For the past two years she has had to look through the glass at her older sister, wishing she could be in there with her. Well, it was finally her turn. Both of them had such a fun time. It is so much fun seeing my little ballerinas dance.

6 comments:

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

Cute little girls! Makes me excited for mine to get a little older.I totally miss seeing everyone in YW tell everyone that I say hi, can't wait till we can get out of this house:)

The Wards said...

SO DARLING!!! They are beautiful ballerinas!

What a special treat for Grace to spend alone time with her sweet mommy!! Sounds like a fun date! What a cute name for that bear that will get a lot of love!!!

Lisa Burbidge said...

Hey where do your girls take? I have been looking for somewhere for Natalee she is just dying for dance class!!! Your girls are adorable!!

Amie said...

That is really so cute. I love their little ballerina girl outfits and bags. They are both so cute and petite, I bet they are perfect ballerinas!

Ashley said...

They look soooo CUTE! We miss you guys, hope to see ya soon!

Misty said...

So cute! I love their little bags. Grace told me about ballet complete with a cute, little pose at preschool the other day!