Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Build-A-Bear Workshop
I am sooooooo behind on updating our blog. I was going through pictures the other day and I totally forgot to post about Grace's trip to Build-a-Bear. About a month ago Alexa went to a birthday party and so I decided to take Grace to Build-a-Bear. She had such a fun time picking out and dressing her bear. I had such a fun time spending time with my little Gracie. It is not very often that I get one-on-one time with her other than grocery shopping or just hanging out at the house. After we were done she wanted to get some lunch at the food court and it was so much fun sitting and talking with her and not feeling rushed to leave. I love my sweet Grace and the happiness she brings me.
Picking out her bear
Pushing the Pedal to stuff the Bear
Picking out a heart
Giving her bear a heart

Giving her bear a bath
Brushing her bear
Finding the perfect outfit
Naming her bear, which by the way is Shella
She was just in heaven today
Giving her bear a home. Grace has had such a fun time taking care of her little bear cub. She is such a good little Momma Bear!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love little girl ballerinas! Alexa is sure getting good. I totally understand how Grace feels following in the footsteps of her older sister. That is really great that you could spend the day with Grace. Some of my most treasured memories of my childhood are when I had special one-on-one time with my parents or grandparents.
What a great idea. It's always such a bummer when one sibling gets invited to a b-day party. Grace is so sweet. I bet she just loved the extra attention. That bear will always remind her of you!
If Grace is the Momma Bear, what are you? The Taller Momma Bear?
I love it that you are giving your kids dance lessons and fun experiences. You are a great MOM!!
Dad
Post a Comment