Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Tonight was our ward Christmas Party. I look forward to this party every Christmas season. We had such a fun time chatting with friends, eating yummy food and of course, seeing Santa Clause.I think this is the first year I have taken pictures of my kids where no one is crying on Santa's lap. The girls had such a fun time seeing Santa Clause. They have been very good girls, and I know Santa will bring them whatever they asked him for.

6 comments:

Amie said...

They looked so cute in their matching shirts. Thanks for letting us cut in line too! Silly Lydie was beside herslef with excitement!

Brittney said...

Those are great photos! What a cute family you have! Where is the photo of Doug on Santa's lap?? He is not going to get what he wants until he gets his photo taken on Santa's lap... you tell him I said so!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! It was Jeff's brothers bday on Sat., so we missed the party! I was sad, Ali really wanted to see Santa. Your girls look adorable, as always! Will you send me your email address at marile001@msn.com so I can send you an invite for our blog.. I made it private... I was getting a little paranoid! Hope you guys are doing good!

Jessica said...

Your girls are so cute! I think Grace is such a sweetie. So quiet and happy all the time.

The Wards said...

That was so fun and ALL your girls look so cute on Santa's lap!!!

Chelsey said...

I am sad that Andrew and I missed the party. He flew in from Russia that night. It sounds like it was a lot of fun. I am really surprised that no one cried in Santa's lap. That's usually the classic picture - Santa smiling with the kid screaming. You have very brave and very cute girls!