Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Emma is One Year Old!!!!

Today our sweet little Emma turned one year old. I know I say this all the time, but I cannot believe how fast time goes by. I cannot believe that my little baby is already one. This year has been such a fun and exciting year. I have had so much fun watching this sweet little baby grow. She had such a fun time tonight opening up presents and eating cake. It was fun to see what she would do with her cake. I tried to put her hand in it, but she would have nothing to do with it. She finally warmed up to her cake when she had her own little piece. After she got that, she just went to town on it. It was so much fun seeing her eat the frosting and get messy. Tonight was so much fun. I am so in love with my little Emma and I am grateful for the blessing she is in my life. Happy Birthday Emma!!!!

10 comments:

The Wards said...

Emma is darling! Sounds like she had a wonderful birthday! Cute cake and I love her head band. :)

Amie said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Emma! Great job on the cake too. What a cute girl!

Amanda said...

Looks like fun. Wish I would have been able to come down! That cake has me salivating! YUM!

Brittney said...

Sweet Emma, Happy late Birthday! I love the cake, you have mad skills!!!

Misty said...

happy Birthday Emma! What a cutie! The cake has put me in the mood for spring even more than I already was!

Boyce Family said...

Happy Birthday Emma. She is adorable and it looks like you had so much fun. I agree on the cake, it looked so good!

Chelsey said...

I just wanted to say great job again on that cake. It was so yummy. Yay for sweet Emma turning 1!

Alan said...

What a sweet little girl and Momma! You do such a great job on the parties, creating wonderful memories.

Love
Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Emma!! I can't believe she is already one!! Thanks for the yummy cookies last night!! you guys are the best!

Lisa Burbidge said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe she is already one! Looks like the party was a blast!