Monday, December 8, 2008

Something is Missing!!!

Today when I picked Alexa up from school, she came running to me and told me that she lost her tooth!!!! It was so cute, her teacher gave her this little necklace that had a tooth charm on it. The charm opened up so the tooth could go inside. A couple of weeks ago, I was woken up early by Alexa calling my name. So I go to her room and she is sitting up in her bed so excited and she said, "Mommy, my tooth is loose!" I thought it was so cute how excited she was to tell me about her big news and how she couldn't wait until the morning to tell me. It is so much fun seeing these fun moments in my children's lives. I am so very grateful for them and how much they teach me. Congratulations Alexa on loosing your first tooth!!!!

7 comments:

Amie said...

She looks so cute and grown-up without her tooth. I bet she was the star of her class too! How fun to loose a tooth at school. Sweet Alexa!

Brittney said...

How fun!! She looks cute with out her tooth. If she loses some more teeth, you can start singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...." She would probably love that song now!

Amanda said...

Oh, she is SOO cute! Even with a missing tooth:)

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

It is crazy how fast they grow up!! What a cutie!!

Ryan and Chantelle said...

Emily. your family so so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up. It's good to keep updated with how everyone is.

The Wards said...

It is so sweet and funny how kids find pleasure and happiness in random and creative ways. I love it!! Congrats Alexa!!!

Anonymous said...

how fun! Rylie is jealous, she has been trying to get a loose tooth for months!

Ashley