Monday, August 25, 2008
Kindergarten
Today my little baby started Kindergarten. I have been dreading this day for awhile now. She was so excited to go to school though and that made it a little easier for me. After a few tears (from mom) and some Kleenex, I am O.K. with her being at Kindergarten. She has a lot of friends that are starting school at the same time and that is comforting to me. I cannot believe how fast the past 5 years have gone by. After today I have made an even stronger resolve to really slow down and enjoy each day because it goes by in a flash. I am so proud of my little sweetheart and I am excited for this new chapter that we are starting. I love you Alexa!!!!

I thought this sign was so cute. They must have seen me coming.
It was so cute seeing her walk out with her teacher. She had so much fun today at Kindergarten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
you just wait until they are gone all day, Wow how Kindergarten was a breeze! Hope all is well
You did great today. I'm sure it helped them to have their friends there because I KNOW it helped me to have my friends there!:) It's a good thing we're all in this together, because it sure does make it easier.
Hi, it's Andrea Chapman...I saw a link for your blog on Amie's. Alexa will have a blast at school! Those kindergarten teachers are so great and I get to see her in library! YAY!
Hooray for Alexa! She is so big now, going to school and all! I love that picture of the sign on the door, that is hilarious!
I got to your blog from the Lepore's - I hope you don't mind. I love kindergarten, although I was really nervous about Zach going last year. I see that Alexa has Mrs. Belnap! That's who Zach had, and we loved her! Alexa will love kindergarten, and if you want to volunteer anytime - I'm happy to watch Grace and Emma!
Holy cow! She is in kindergarten!! She can't be that grown up!! It's crazy! I remember her being tiny in nursery in the old ward in Sandy! I swear, you blink, and they are grown up!! I'm glad that she loves it! She looked adorable for her first day of school.
She looked super stoked to be at kindigarten. What an exciting time. I think I'd have a hard time at first too though.
Although we are not quite to this stage of life yet, it almost makes me tear up just thinking of how fast they grow!! Alexa is so sweet I bet she'll find friends (besides the ones she already has) that are just as sweet.
Not surprisingly, Emma has the cutest smile. After seeing that picture, I can hardly imagine her crying. I need you to give me your hint on raising sweet little kids:)
I got to see Alexa in library today!
Hey fun to have your blog. It is darling. Fun to see the pics. I ran into Doug today at Costco. He cracks me up. Loves!
Post a Comment