Friday, August 15, 2008

The Gardens

Today my friend and I took our kids to the Gardens at Thanksgiving Pointe. It was so much fun walking around and looking at all of the beautiful flowers. I absolutely LOVE flower gardens. They are so peaceful and relaxing.A really neat thing they have in the gardens is a place called the "Secret Garden", which was the girls favorite place-mine too. I loved walking through the door into the garden. I really did feel like Mary from the book. It was so beautiful in there. They had such beautiful flowers and a really fun fountain which the girls loved playing by.We had such a fun time today walking around and looking at all of the beauty that surrounds us. It was so nice to slow down and take a day to relax.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hortons! I had no idea that you guys had a blog... I somehow came across shawcrofts and found yours! how sad is it that we live like 8 houses away and this will probably be the best way to keep track of you guys! Very cute pictures and very cute blog! Love it! We seriously still need to BBQ! HOpe you are doing well.

Alan said...

Very cute grandkids!!!
Grandpa

Brittney said...

those photos are beautiful! I am jealous of you, I love flower gardens. It looks like you all had a lot of fun!

The Wards said...

I need to know what gardens you went to...up by the U of U???? I would love to take Thayne there, but he would probably pick the buds off every flower he found - but it looks beautiful, and it is something I would LOVE!!!