Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Preschool
Today our little Grace started Preschool. She has been ready for preschool for a VERY long time now!!!! She would get upset pretty much everytime we would drop Alexa off at preschool last year, so I am so excited that she finally gets to go!!!! Grace is my little sidekick; she usually follows me around the house and has to be involved in everything I am doing, so it was kind of weird not having her here this morning. She is growing up way too fast!!!! I am so excited for my little sweetie and all of the new and fun things she will be learning at preschool. I love you my little Gracie!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Cute pictures! I am very excited that Oak & Gracie are in the same Preschool! We need to walk together more often to and from Preschool!
So sweet. I know I already told you this, but I can't believe how fast time is going. It seems like yesterday that we were doing this with their older siblings. Crazy. Grace is such a darling girl, we'll have a great year.
I know it's crazy that our little girls are going to preschool already. It's the first year of many more years of school. If they only knew they had like 18 more years of school left. Whitney was pretty stoked too. I love the giant backpacks on these little 3 year olds. Gracie's lookin pretty sweet in her alligator visor. I love it! Sometimes I wish Whitney would just stay 3. I can't believe I said that, but it's a great age- minus all the drama and irrational fears and hangups. Cute comments, and they think you're the most beautiful and funny and amazing person they've ever met. We are the luckiest people on earth aren't we.
How fun!! She looks adorable for her first day of school!! It's crazy to me how fast time flies.. seems like we just barely moved here and she was just born! Nuts!! I bet she loves it... so fun!
It is so much fun seeing your 3 girls - we need to get together for an estrogen party! They are so cute. I agree with you that I need to slow down and enjoy every minute because it is flying by. Just wait until 1st grade - it is rough!
i love that picture of her walking down the sidewalk with her little backpack! they get really big, really fast. what a cutie! you have such a great family! i hope that it continues to be a wonderful year at school for them!
Post a Comment