Saturday, June 21, 2008

Smiley Baby!!!

Today Emma is 5 months old. She is the happiest little baby and is just content to be anywhere. She smiles so easily and is such a little sweetheart. I took her to one of my meetings last week, which by the way was almost 2 hours long, and she just sat in her carseat the whole time. I have definately been spoiled with this sweet little angel. I love you my smiley little Emma.

4 comments:

Lisa Burbidge said...

she is adorable!!!

The Wards said...

Yes, she has the sweetest smile! I can see a good mix of your two other girls in her. I bet they have fun playing with Emma and making her smile! Your new blog face is really cute!

Alan said...

she has a lot to smile about, being a part of a great family!!

Dad

Chelsey said...

She really is such a happy baby. I love playing with her. All your girls are so cute and fun.