Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Grace!!!

Today Grace turned 3 years old. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with her. Everything has gone by fast with Grace. My pregnancy seemed to just fly by with her and the first year of her life was so fast to me. It has really got me thinking about how I just want to slow down and enjoy each and every moment. I was going through her birthday pictures and I thought it would be kind of fun to post them. It has really been fun to see how much she has changed. Three years ago today I could not believe how blessed I was to be holding such a sweet little angel. I am grateful for my sweet little Grace and I am so blessed to be able to be her mother. Happy Birthday Grace!!!

2 comments:

Alan said...

Super cute!!! I have the cutest and smartest grandkids!

Dad

The Wards said...

She is so cute! I think that about all your daughters. You are such a great mom. Fantastic job on the cake!!! I've tried to be creative with cakes and it is hard so I can appreciate a cute one with perfect looking frosting! I am glad she had a wonderful birthday! I am going to take your advice and try to enjoy each moment with Thayne!!!