Saturday, June 14, 2008
Blast Off!!!
Today we celebrated Gracie's 3rd birthday with a Little Einsteins birthday party in the park. She had such a fun time. I cannot believe how fast the past three years have gone by. My little girl is getting so big.
She received so many great presents. Doug and I gave her a scooter and it seems that's all she wants to do these days.
She was so excited about her Rocket Ship cake that I made for her. She even helped with the frosting (licking it off the cake of course).
Before
After
Grace had such a fun day today. It was so much fun to see her open up her presents and to have a day that was all about her. She is a sweetheart and she brings so much joy into my life each and everyday. Happy Birthday Gracie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Holy Crap, that cake is awesome. Why didn't I get the cake making gene? Happy bday gracie!
Post a Comment