Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Hau`oli Lā Hānau Alexa!!!
Today Alexa turned 6 years old. The day started off with her Luau birthday party. She has been so excited for this day for a very long time. I think the day after she turned 5 she told me she wanted a Luau birthday party for when she turned 6. So yeah, needless to say she was excited when today came. She had so much fun today with all of her friends playing games, opening presents, eating cake, and of course playing outside in the water. This was definitely the highlight of the party. The kids ran through a little water sprinkler toy, had a water balloon fight, and got sprayed with the super-soaker by the biggest kid at the party, Doug.




After the party we went to her birthday dinner and the place she chose was Chuck-E-Cheese. Alexa and Grace had a lot of fun going on rides and playing games. Emma slept pretty much the whole time, which was nice. I guess the Luau tired her out!!! 



Well after dinner we took the girls up to my parents' cabin and went 4-wheeling. I know it is kind of random, but when we asked Alexa what she wanted to do today, that was one of the things on her list.
When we got back home it was pretty late. Grace and Emma were asleep, but Alexa was wide awake. Doug and I hadn't given her present to her yet, so there was no way she was falling asleep before we got home.

Today was such a fun day and Alexa had such a great time. I can't believe that Alexa is 6. Today I was looking at Alexa and remembering when she was a baby. She has taught me a lot in her 6 years and I am grateful for all the joy she brings into my life. Hau`oli Lā Hānau Alexa!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Hey, glad to see you're back in the blogging scene. Looks like a fun day for Miss Alexa. What a sweet girl.
Happy Birthday Alexa!! You are so beautiful and sweet! Sounds like a perfectly fun birthday party and day!!
Happy late birthday Alexa! It looks like she had so much fun, and I am glad Doug was able to find a sprinkler!!
Your girls are so adorable! Happy birthday Alexa!!
Happy, Happy Birthday Alexa dear. I came across some pictures from our first year of preschool the other day and I can't believe how much they all have grown! Eric had so much fun at the Luau! :)
p.s. sorry about the lame present-that's what happens when Daddies are in charge of the b-day gift shopping! :) We love you Alexa!
happy birthday Alexa! you are so CUTE, and it looks like you had a super fun day!!
That is so fun! I love the picture of her in her Jammies on her scooter. So cute!
Post a Comment