Friday, November 7, 2008

Playing with Scissors!!!

Well apparently Grace is a hairstylist in training. Today the girls were doing some art projects and as I was cleaning up the crayons, putting away the paper and SCISSORS, Alexa informs me that Grace cut her hair. I didn't even notice it until Alexa said something. Well sure enough, I look over at Grace, glance at the chair with hair on it and lo and behold, she gave herself BANGS!!! She actually did a pretty good job too!!!

8 comments:

Brittney said...

That heading made me cringe, but I am glad that it was nothing that required a trip to the doctors. She did a really good job. She should apply at Cookie Cutters, then she could cut Oaklee's hair next time!! I love the bangs, she looks adorable. What a cutie!

Brittney said...

I just showed Brent, he laughed out loud! He thinks she did a good job too!!!! She looks older with bangs!

Amie said...

Whew! It could have been much worse! She does look cute with bangs. Silly girl. :)

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

I love the bangs! I wouldn't have even noticed without reading the story. She looks adorable!

The Wards said...

Shave it all and she would still be a DOLL!!!!! Great job, Grace!!!

Chelsey said...

Way to go Grace! I'm signing up to take lessons. I'm always too scared to cut bangs. She's a natural!

Andrea said...

It's so cute!!! I LOVE IT!

Jessica said...

Well I think she looks pretty cute! At least she didn't cut them right up to her hair line or something. They pretty much look like you had them done on purpose.