Wednesday, November 5, 2008

8 Things....

Well I have been tagged. This was a lot of fun to do. I have loved reading about people when they have been tagged. It is so much fun getting to know people better. Well, so here goes:

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
Gilmore Girls-now before you judge me, give it a try. I DVR re-runs and everything.
The Office
Anything on the Food Network
Jon & Kate plus 8
Flip this House
Good Things Utah
King of Queens
America's Funniest Videos-I am always amazed at the moments people catch on tape.

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Tucanos
Steak-Out
Zupas
Mandarin Garden
Baja Cantina
Legal Sea Foods
The Eating Establishment
Silver Fork Lodge

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
Took Alexa to school
Took Grace to school
Voted
Picked up Grace from school
Picked up Alexa from school
Went to my YW Presidency Meeting
Took Alexa to get her flu shot
Helped Alexa with her homework

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
Thanksgiving
Day after Thanksgiving sales- I hate the crowds, but you can get some pretty good deals that day.
Putting up my Christmas tree
Christmas
Getting the Family Room in my basement finished
Having all of the toys in the basement so my girls have a bedroom and not a bedroom/playroom.
Getting enough food storage to wear it needs to be.
Emma learning to sit-up all by herself- all of my babies have been late sitter-uppers.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
My own craft room
Going to Hawaii-the last time we went Doug blew out his knee two days before we left.
Getting Doug's student loans paid off
More cupboard space
More closet space
Bedroom Set
Pink Dyson vacuum cleaner
A day at the Spa

8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING
Amanda Smith
Christina Hills
Lara Sorich
Heather Moldenhauer
Lisa Burbidge
Kara Nelson
Marilee Aldred
Ashley Horton

7 comments:

Brittney said...

That was so fun to read. I cannot believe that I have not eaten at ANY of those places! I used to really loved Gilmore Girls, and now I watch it ocassionally. But I still love THE OFFICE!

Amie said...

I love that you specified a "pink" dyson! that's awesome. That was fun to read!

The Wards said...

Oh Emily, I just love you!!!

Heather Moldy said...

Hey Em! Cute Blog! You've been busy! Thanks for tagging me! I'll get on that! :) Miss ya

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

That was so fun to read! I love my dyson!(no it's not pink, but I love it any how. I with you, it is fun to get to know people when you read their tags.

Chelsey said...

That was fun to learn those things about you. I too haven't eaten at a lot of those restaurants, but I am also a big fan of The Eating Establishment in Park City. I hope you get your vacuum cleaner and bedroom set soon.

Anonymous said...

This was fun to read! I promise I will do this... but I may be a little slow!! :) my kids are too crazy lately to do much blogging! :) I'm going to make my blog private and would love to include you... what's your email address?! By the way, Grace looks adorable with bangs!!