Friday, October 24, 2008
Red Ribbon Week
This week was Red Ribbon Week at Alexa's school. It is all about saying no to drugs and alcohol. Alexa was so funny when she came home from school on Tuesday. Tuesday was the day that they wore ties to school and the catch phrase that went along with it was, "Don't let drugs "tie" you down." Anyways, so I told that to Alexa and she said "Mommy, I will be so brave tomorrow and I won't let "the drugs" tie me down. I will just say no to "the drugs"." Well, apparently she thought that drugs were people and she had to get right up in their face the next day and so "NO" to them. Ah, the innocence of children. Ya gotta love it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I cannot believe all the posts that I have missed on your blog! I ordered Pinkalicious for Oaklee for Christmas from a bookorder, too bad it doesn't come with cupcakes too! I loved watching all the kids are Cornbelly's they were so fun! I also love Grace's hair and we take Oak to cookie cutters too! The ribbon story was adorable, she will make those drugs so "unlucky" and "untrue"! Love all the posts, sorry I have been so behind on reading them!
I agree with Brittney, I have missed so much!!!
Your daughters are so cute! The three of them couldn't be happier snuggling together - such sweet smiles, always!!!
We went to Barnyard Boo the other day and I now I really wish we would have gone to Cornbelly's instead (even though Thayne had fun - he just didn't know what was better:). They look so cute in their pink jackets.
When I saw Emma in your arms at church the other day I noticed how much she looks like both Alexa and Grace. What a cutie! I hope teething is going well.
I am glad to hear that Grace and Alexa had a good experience at Cookie Cutters! We are taking Thayne there soon!!! I love Grace's new short bob. :)
Pinkalicious sounds like the perfect book for your Alexa!! True colors come out at home - look out hollywood!! Alexa is totally "Pinkalicious!!!!"
Sorry this is so long, but one last thing, Jakes says to tell Doug to call the framer. :)
Okay, so how did we miss all of these!? I promise I just checked it and it was still the "Pumpkinland" post! I can see I need to get on top of things! You're so awesome to take pictures every day of red ribbon week! I only got one of Crazy Hair day! You're such a great mom.
Cute pics!! Alexa is so cute! I can't believe how big she is!!
Yeah, I found your blog! I will have to add you to ours, if that is ok:)
Post a Comment