Thursday, October 23, 2008
Cornbelly's
Today we went on Grace's preschool field trip to Cornbelly's. It was such a nice day and we had a lot of fun. There were a lot of things there that kept the kids entertained for quite awhile.
The girls had so much fun going on this wagon ride. We took a little ride around the pumpkin patch and at the end we were able to get out and the girls picked their very own pumpkins. It was so fun seeing the ones they picked out.

This little cow train was so fun. The girls looked so cute riding around in their little cow cars.
Rope em' cowgirls!!!

Choo, Choo!!!
And they're off!!!!

I seriously wished I had one of these pillow trampolines in my backyard. I think Alexa and Grace would have been fine with jumping on this the whole time.
What a cutie!!!
We had so much fun today on Grace's field trip. It was such a perfect Fall day and we made so many fun memories!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Those are great pictures of your cute girls! What a fun time we had! I totally agree on the jumping pillow, they loved it!
Looks like tons of fun!! What a cute idea for a fieldtrip!
Well i am sad we didn't go, looking at those cute pics! P.S. Grace makes the best Snow White I have ever seen!
Post a Comment