Here are my sweet little girls. Alexa & Grace love Emma so much. They are always hugging and kissing her. They are such wonderful big sisters. I am grateful to be the mother of such amazing little girls.
What a cute picture. Alexa and Grace look so pumped to have another sister. I need to get one of those bouncers, Tyler doesn't like his swing. He really doesn't like anything besides my arms...lucky me.
I was checking out a friend's blog, and I saw your sister's blog in her links, so I thought I would check if you had one...sure enough! How are things? You have such a cute family. Carrie and I are just getting into this blog stuff and it's fun! check out our blog: www.bernkopfs.blogspot.com. If you don't mind, I will add you as a link. You will also see Jeff Bosgraaf's and Seth (ben's brother)Ballstaedt's blog from my links. Take Care!
Emily, I am so glad to hear someone else has 3 girls! Congrats! I have 3 and it is so fun, I would actually love to have a 4th girl (dont tell my husband). I found your blog off of Lisa's. You look exactly the same! Good luck with three - it is crazy but fun. Trisha (locke) Terry
4 comments:
they truly are amazing little girls, and you are an amazing Mom!
I am so happy for you all.
Love
Dad
What a cute picture. Alexa and Grace look so pumped to have another sister. I need to get one of those bouncers, Tyler doesn't like his swing. He really doesn't like anything besides my arms...lucky me.
Emily!
I was checking out a friend's blog, and I saw your sister's blog in her links, so I thought I would check if you had one...sure enough! How are things? You have such a cute family. Carrie and I are just getting into this blog stuff and it's fun! check out our blog: www.bernkopfs.blogspot.com. If you don't mind, I will add you as a link. You will also see Jeff Bosgraaf's and Seth (ben's brother)Ballstaedt's blog from my links. Take Care!
Emily,
I am so glad to hear someone else has 3 girls! Congrats! I have 3 and it is so fun, I would actually love to have a 4th girl (dont tell my husband). I found your blog off of Lisa's. You look exactly the same! Good luck with three - it is crazy but fun.
Trisha (locke) Terry
Post a Comment