
She is finally here!! We welcomed Emma into our family on January 21st at 2:44 p.m. She weighed 7lbs. 8 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. She is such a sweet little baby. She has brought so much joy into our home. Alexa and Grace are in love with her and love giving her hugs. We are so very grateful for such a sweet little angel. We love you Emma.

6 comments:
Totally adorable, Hope all is well. Take care and we will see you in spring!!! (I don't wnat to get the winter bug in your house!!! p.s. that is my mom's birthday too!!!
She is beautiful! I can't wait to see my little guy. She looks like the other two. I hope you guys are doing well and three is an easy adjustment.
She is a great combo of grace and alexa. What a sweetheart. I hope you are adjusting well to 3 babies. I can't even imagine what that would be like. Keep posting pictures of that cutie!
What a beautiful little girl. You and Doug are so blessed with cute little girls. I am proud of you and love you so much.
Dad
Hey! Congrats She is adorable! Madi has that same cute deer shirt! Love little girls!!!! Hope all is well. Heather Moldy
She is so cute! She looks alot bigger than Halie did.
--Ashley
Post a Comment