Doug*Emily*Alexa*Grace*Emma*Seth
Are you kidding me!! Congrats:) when r u due?
Yay for you! That's awesome. When are you due?
Thanks Ashley and Chelsey!!! I am due January 16th.
YAY! So happy for you and your awesome family!! Love ya, let me know if you are feeling sick and I can help in any way!
Congrats!!! I am happy for your growing family.Dad
Emily that is great!! we'll have to get together when I get back. I love your family picture, by the way.
Wow! That's awesome! I just got home from our trip. I will call you when it isn't so late! Maybe I'll just call you now. I'll call you now. Congrats!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Are you kidding me!! Congrats:) when r u due?
Yay for you! That's awesome. When are you due?
Thanks Ashley and Chelsey!!! I am due January 16th.
YAY! So happy for you and your awesome family!! Love ya, let me know if you are feeling sick and I can help in any way!
Congrats!!! I am happy for your growing family.
Dad
Emily that is great!! we'll have to get together when I get back. I love your family picture, by the way.
Wow! That's awesome! I just got home from our trip. I will call you when it isn't so late! Maybe I'll just call you now. I'll call you now. Congrats!
Post a Comment