so exciting em! how fun! another baby horton...i love it! congratulations to all of you!
and i can't believe how big your girl's are getting...geez! how time flies! what a wonderful little group of ladies you have!
say hi to doug for me...and i hope that you are feeling well during your pregnancy! i can't wait to see your new little one! are you going to find out what it is, or be surprised? oh...so exciting!! hooray! love ya!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for your family! You have the most adorable girls, let's hope for Douggie's sake- you get a boy!! But I am sure another little Horton girl would be wonderful too! I hope that you are feeling well and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Congratulations! You keep your secrets well. How have you been feeling? I am sure the girls are so excited. Whether it's a boy or girl, I'm pulling for a Jr. hunter and fisher for Doug.
Hooray! I wish I would have seen this before I talked to you today. That is such great news. The girls all look so cute in their "big sister" shirts. Hope you're doing okay!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for a new little Horton baby, I personally hope for another girl, only because you two make such adorable little girls:) Hope that you are feeling ok.
15 comments:
so exciting em! how fun! another baby horton...i love it! congratulations to all of you!
and i can't believe how big your girl's are getting...geez! how time flies! what a wonderful little group of ladies you have!
say hi to doug for me...and i hope that you are feeling well during your pregnancy! i can't wait to see your new little one! are you going to find out what it is, or be surprised? oh...so exciting!! hooray! love ya!
yay! Congratulations. I had no idea! I will try to send boy vibes your way;)
WHOAA!!! Congrats guys!! That is great news! You know what they say, "forth time's the charm!"
Congratulations!! I am so excited for your family! You have the most adorable girls, let's hope for Douggie's sake- you get a boy!! But I am sure another little Horton girl would be wonderful too! I hope that you are feeling well and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Congratulations! You keep your secrets well. How have you been feeling? I am sure the girls are so excited. Whether it's a boy or girl, I'm pulling for a Jr. hunter and fisher for Doug.
GREAT NEWS!!! Hope all continues to go well for you!!
Hooray! I wish I would have seen this before I talked to you today. That is such great news. The girls all look so cute in their "big sister" shirts. Hope you're doing okay!
Congratulations Doug and Emily! That is so exciting! We are excited to see you guy in a few weeks.
Congratulations!! When are you due?? I'm due on May 4th....Kind of crazy!! Your girls are so cute and getting so big!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for a new little Horton baby, I personally hope for another girl, only because you two make such adorable little girls:) Hope that you are feeling ok.
Congrats you guys!! That is such exciting news!! Hope you are doing well!
Well congrats...I need to do better at keeping track of my cousins! What a darling family you have. Hope you are feeling well!
Amy
Wow! WE are so happy for you! Congratulations!
Congratulations guys!!! That is such great news.
Congrats! I hope you have an easy pregnancy. Yay for babies!
Post a Comment