Friday, May 9, 2008

The Cat in the Hat

Last night Alexa had her dance performance. She did such a good job!!! The dance she did this year was called the Cat in the Hat. Her costume was adorable as you can see.
Grace wanted to be up on stage with her so bad. I am excited for next year when she can take lessons. Every week when Alexa had her lessons, Grace would have to dress up in her ballet outfit as well. It was hard keeping her out of the dance room. She has to do everything her older sister does.Alexa has really enjoyed dancing this year; I just love seeing her try and learn new things. I love you Alexa, you are such a sweetheart.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh that girl is so cute. We missed her at the yo-yo competition. I guess she just forgot.