
Alexa started her second year of preschool today. She was so excited to go back and be with her friends. She loves preschool and all of the things she is learning. She especially loves to lead the Pledge of Allegiance. I can't believe how fast my baby is growing.
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast she is growing either! What a fun first day of school outfit. Did she have her whole first week of outfits planned out right after she bought her clothes and then line them up in the closet according to day of the week with coordinating shoes below? And then did she also call her friends over and have a mini fashion show when she got home with her clothes? I'm just sayin', those are some things she might want to consider- not that I ever did that- I just heard about it somewhere.
Alexa is the cutest little girl in the whole pre-school, I am sure!
She looks very preppy....
Grandpa J
Post a Comment