Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Princess Alexa!

Today Alexa turned 4 and had a fun little Princess Party. Everyone dressed up in their favorite princess costumes. They looked so cute. The girls decorated crowns, made beaded bracelets
and played "Pin the Kiss on the Frog".

Alexa loved opening up all of her presents. She received a lot of fun new things and hasn't stopped playing with them.

After we opened up presents Alexa blew out her candles. She was so excited about her Cinderella cake.It was so much fun to have such a girly party. Alexa had so much fun. I can't believe that she is already four. She is growing up so fast. She is such a sweetheart and I am so blessed to be her mom.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a darling picture of all those girls in their princess dress ups. That cake looks so good. I can't wait to do fun parties like that for Whit.